In this session...
In an era of digital everything, marketers everywhere are turning to experiential branding to connect with clients and consumers to cultivate passionate brand advocates through brand experiences. Promotional products, the only medium invited into spaces and places other media can't touch, deliver the best reach, recall, response rates and return on investment for marketers and advertisers.
Join PPAI’s President and CEO, Paul Bellantone, CAE, for this thought-provoking seminar, featuring a power panel of the following expert marketers:
What You'll Learn from This Session...
- Dos and don’ts for developing a scalable experiential strategy
- How to build a brand strategy that works on the street and in the boardroom
- Localizing brand strategy to create relevance for the consumer and local communities
- Creating a tribe and understanding consumer passion points
- Proven ways to intercept consumers at key touch points
- How to reach today’s multicultural consumer
- Unique ways to breakthrough in a crowded, emerging space