In this session...
With consumer privacy concerns rising and regulation on the horizon, companies cannot afford marketing missteps or mishaps when it comes to serving their customers.
Join eMarketer principal analyst Lauren Fisher as she shares her predictions for how privacy will alter the digital advertising landscape in 2020.
Lauren will discuss the following topics:
• How marketers are going to need to rethink what they know about their audiences
• Whether a return to contextual targeting is in the cards
• What personalization will mean in a more privacy-forward world
What You'll Learn from This Session...
- Privacy concerns are real, and regulation is coming
- Marketers who prioritize it will have a competitive advantage
- Privacy will create uncertainty, but companies must look for workarounds and solutions
- Those solutions and workarounds must be customer-first