In this session...
Going beyond the “WHY” you should advertise in Gaming, we explore “HOW” you can get started. Advertising in Gaming is full of unrealized potential, but as in all uncharted territory, you need to have the right mindset to set yourself up for great success. Act like an entrepreneur and just get going!
Join us for this executive interview, where advertising and gaming expert Clayton McLaughlin of NXTLVL will share his approach and mindset that helps his clients succeed in the nascent world of Gaming Advertising.
As an advertising veteran, Clayton has created new specialties, launched new products & specializes in creative spaces like gaming and web3. One key thing he’s learned: you have to start to learn. Perfection is THE creativity killer.
You can get creative in gaming, but it also provides a dizzying array of brand opportunities. So, where do you start?
What You'll Learn from This Session...
- It's time to add gaming to your media plan!
- Do not stray from your long-term brand ethos.
- Cultivate a startup mindset — don’t wait, just go.
- The 80% rule — if an idea is 80% ready, launch and adjust in real-time.
- Driving performance is the goal — be very specific in what “performance” means to you.