In this session...
Next year, Gen Z will represent almost a quarter of the workforce. With that comes an expectation that their employers have a social and environmental stance on issues. Hear first-hand feedback from a panel of Gen Z employees and their social good expectations of their employers.
What You'll Learn from This Session...
- Get a glimpse into the minds of Gen Z employees who have already entered the workforce
- Learn how they look at a company's social impact strategy when considering an employer
- Hear their expectations of employers role in changing the societal issues we face today
- Discover the office perks they value in relation to company purpose
- Learn what steps you should be taking to attract this new workforce