In this session...
Often marketers think of Omni in terms of their sales channels (stores, websites, mobile, etc.), but they should be encouraged to take a customer-focused approach to Omni. Successful Omni strategies aren't focused on driving sales to a particular channel, they focus on customer convenience. The channel doesn't matter as much as winning the next sale.
What You'll Learn from This Session...
- Why you should think about Omni as both a customer mindset and the channels they purchase within.
- Why Omni customers are the most valuable to your business – both in terms of overall spend and their likelihood to return.
- The link between Omni & loyalty.
- How to pinpoint your best Omni prospects.
- What tactics you should have in place to drive people to become increasingly Omni when shopping with you.