In this session...
Header bidding has taken the digital ad marketplace by storm, and like all new technologies, it is evolving fast. Driven by the higher revenue achieved with the tool, publishers have been increasing their number of header bidding partners, and this has led to the development of “containers” for better programmatic technology management.
John Tyler Grant, principal sales engineer, OpenX will explain the benefits of header bidding for publishers and marketers, and what to to look for in a header bidding partner.
Header bidding – a monetization tool that exposes each impression to maximum demand before calling the ad server – has taken the digital advertising marketplace by storm.
Like all new technologies, header bidding is evolving rapidly. Driven by the higher yields achieved with the tool, publishers have been steadily increasing the number of header bidding partners they use, and this has led to the development of “container solutions” to help publishers manage several header bidding partners.
In this presentation, John Tyler Grant, principal sales engineer at OpenX will explain the benefits of header bidding, including how to integrate the technology into their programmatic technology stack, monetization strategies to ensure success, as well as where containers fit into the picture.
What You'll Learn from This Session...
- What header bidding is, who can benefit and why it is important
- How advertisers and publishers can integrate header bidding into their monetization strategies to ensure success
- How to overcome common challenges with containers including transparency and optimization of bidding partners
- How to ensure buyers aren’t competing against themselves by bidding on multiple SSPs
- What the future holds for header bidding