Sara Nahusenay

Sara Nahusenay is a virtual clown, content creator, writer, and complicit bystander. Her videos consist of irreverent sketches, parodies, social commentary, and streams of consciousness. Ms. Nahusenay was mostly raised in/escaped from suburban Maryland, but she originally hails from Ethiopia, where she is currently irrelevant to 99.99% of the population. The other 0.01% is grateful for the representation.